About the Network:
For about a year, I had been looking for a way to connect with fellow bloggers in Ohio. However, I couldn’t seem to find any outlet where everyone came together. It looked as if everything that I did find was out dated or couldn’t find anyone to connect with. So, I decided to start our own network and invite other bloggers to join in and have some fun!
What are our Goals?
- Connecting with other Ohio bloggers through out the state
- Offer resources and education to help you develop and grow your blog
- Encourage information sharing and support from fellow bloggers
- Cultivate friendship
- Provide opportunities for networking
- Link local businesses with our bloggers to bring about online brand exposure and social media outreach
- Host regular state-wide meet ups
Meet the Founder:
Meet Ashley Thompson:
Ashley Thompson lives in Columbus and is a full time working mom of 2 who owns the blog And The Little Ones Too. She started blogging in 2008 as an online journal but it quickly blossomed into a parenting blog with reviews and giveaways. All her posts are sent out to her over 8,500 Facebook Fans and over 7,500 twitter followers. She has worked with brands such as Verizon Wireless, Nuby Usa, Tickety Toc and the Tea Collection.